iCare Healthcare Services has a staff with diverse capabilities allowing us to respond to the wide-ranging needs of our clients. In addition to nursing care, personal care, pediatric nursing, and respite services, we also offer:
Rehabilitative therapy and recovery support may be provided by our nurses and personal care attendants. We work with the client’s therapist or physician to effectively carry out the treatment that the client requires at home.
Such services may include fall prevention, safety supervision and home exercises to promote mobility and physical functions. We can also provide rehabilitation assistance for clients who recently had a surgery or been discharged from hospitalization. Our staff will provide:
- Education in the Use of Assistive Devices
- Post-Surgical Treatment and Care
- Range of Motion Enhancement
- Arthritis Treatment and Care
- Pain Management
Call us to inquire about the availability of this service in your area.
Caregiving is a task that requires more than just your willingness to help. If the level of care that your elderly loved one receives is inadequate or improperly administered, this could risk his or her health.
This is where our nurses and care coordinators can help family caregivers acquire the necessary training for effective personal care in the home environment. We guide and support caregivers by providing:
- Health Education and Guidance with Symptom Management
- Training for Basic Personal Care and Wound Care
- Inpatient and Outpatient Care Arrangements
- Support for Emotional Adjustments to Lifestyle Changes
- Rehabilitative Care Planning
- Development or Revision of Care Plan
- Planning Alternative Living or Supported Living
- Coordinate Follow-up Treatments or Doctor Visits
- Community Resource Planning and Coordination
Home Health Aide certification classes coming soon to an area near you!