Our highly skilled home health professionals will provide:
- Newborn assessment after discharge from the hospital. We work hand in hand with the hospital case manager to ensure a smooth transition to home after discharge.
- Premature/Well Baby Care
- One-on-One Nursing Care at school to children with special needs
- Neurologically challenged children
- Children with feeding disorder
- Developmentally delayed children
Pediatric respite care is available and can be provided for parents who need to leave their children in the hands of professionals even for the shortest amount of time. We offer relief care for:
- Parents of children of apnea monitor
- Parents of chronically ill children
- Parents of children during a high risk pregnancy
Put your child’s health in the capable hands of our nurses at iCare Healthcare Services. You can request for assistance when you speak to our staff. Call us at 844-422-7388 or use our contact form to send a message.