Personal Care Services in Galloway, New Jersey
The Division of Medical Assistance and Health Services’ Home Care Services manual, Chapter 60, describes personal care assistant services as “health related tasks performed by a qualified individual in a recipient’s place of residence, under the supervision of a registered professional nurse, as certified by a physician in accordance with a written plan of care”. Available from a home health agency or a homemaker agency, personal care assistant services provide long-term (chronic) or maintenance health care.
Using a family centered care approach, iCare Healthcare Services, your preferred home care provider offers non-medical care assistance under the supervision of a licensed nurse. Personal care services will be provided by a home health aide. The registered nurse will assess, plan, and personalize a care plan tailored to meet each client’s individual needs.
At iCare Healthcare Services, we prevent cases of re-hospitalization or health complications by providing our clients with teachings, dedicated care and attention from our professional care team.
Personal Care Services include but not limited to:
- Bathing, Grooming, Toileting hygiene, Feeding
- Foot, Hand, Oral and Denture Care
- Medication Monitoring and Reminders
- Assistance with Dressing
- Mobility Assistance
- Laundry and Light Housekeeping
- Assistance with Hygiene
- Meal Preparation
- Continence Management
- Light Exercise Assistance
- “Tuck in Service” (Assisting with bed time preparation)
- AM and PM Care
- Companionship and safe supervision for seniors with dementia
- Infant/Child Care for New Mothers
- Assistance Upon Discharge from Hospital
Learn more about personal care and how it can be customized to your specific needs. Please call us at 844-422-7388 and speak to a care coordinator for further assistance.