The Division of Medical Assistance and Health Services’ Home Care Services manual, Chapter 60, describes personal care assistant services as “health related tasks performed by a qualified individual in a recipient’s place of residence, under the supervision of a registered professional nurse, as certified by a physician in accordance with a written plan of care”. Available from a home health agency or a homemaker agency, personal care assistant services provide long-term (chronic) or maintenance health care.
Using a family centered care approach, iCare Healthcare Services, your preferred home care provider offers non-medical care assistance under the supervision of a licensed nurse. Personal care services will be provided by a home health aide. The registered nurse will assess, plan, and personalize a care plan tailored to meet each client’s individual needs.
At iCare Healthcare Services, we prevent cases of re-hospitalization or health complications by providing our clients with teachings, dedicated care and attention from our professional care team.
Personal Care Services include but not limited to:
- Bathing, Grooming, Toileting hygiene, Feeding
- Foot, Hand, Oral and Denture Care
- Medication Monitoring and Reminders
- Assistance with Dressing
- Mobility Assistance
- Laundry and Light Housekeeping
- Assistance with Hygiene
- Meal Preparation
- Continence Management
- Light Exercise Assistance
- “Tuck in Service” (Assisting with bed time preparation)
- AM and PM Care
- Companionship and safe supervision for seniors with dementia
- Infant/Child Care for New Mothers
- Assistance Upon Discharge from Hospital
Learn more about personal care and how it can be customized to your specific needs. Please call us at 844-422-7388 and speak to a care coordinator for further assistance.