At iCare Healthcare Services, our skilled nurses will provide home-based health services to clients who are in their post-operative condition or the later stages of their recovery from illness. With home health care, the client is able to get direct one-on-one care with a nurse right at home.
The skilled nurse will provide care visits, health assessments, preventive health guidance, and a variety of other medical procedures including but not limited to:
- Enteral Feeding
- Diabetic Care and Teaching
- Cardiovascular Disorder Care
- Intravenous Infusion Therapy
- Care After Surgery
- Fall Risk Reduction
- Wound Care/Negative Pressure Therapy (Wound VAC)
- Venipuncture for Lab Test
- Pain Management
- Administration of Prescribed Medication
- Foley Catheter Care
- Family-Patient Health Teaching
If you or your loved one requires skilled nursing in your home, please contact iCare Healthcare Services at 844-422-7388.